7.16.2011

3 Months


I can't believe that it is already July 16th. Seriously, where has the time gone? So far the summer has been full of weddings and baby Olive. Plus some trips to the pool and days spent getting my classroom ready. Speaking of classroom, school starts in about 4 weeks! Yikes! But until then, Phil and me are enjoying our time with baby Olive. She had her 3 month birthday on July 9th and we took some photos to document the day. Sometimes the photos don't really show how much she has changed, but boy howdy has she. In addition to the super long eyelashes she has sprouted, she also has quite a head of hair. Also, pictures aren't able to show how active she is. She loves kicking and blowing bubbles. Just today, she started sticking her tongue out at an alarming rate (not really alarming, really cute). I would say the one down side to this summer is the hotness. It is freaking hot. Yesterday Phil and me had cabin fever, so we just had to get out. We went downtown for a bit and tried to stay in the shade when walking was necessary, but I was still sweaty and uncomfortable, especially holding a little heatbox (that would be Olive). She however, didn't seem to mind, she quickly fell asleep in my arms.

Anybody have any ideas on what to do to keep the cabin fever away during these hot hot months?

No comments:

Post a Comment